Memorable, Safe, Hassle-free & FUN!
The grand tradition of cruising is all of the above, and much more. If you haven't cruised, you may be in for a nice surprise! Here's why you should consider it:
- It's easy: unpack, lie in the sun, eat, play — right outside your door.
- It's a good value: The average cost of a cruise compares favorably with land-based vacations, especially when you factor in
meals and snacks.
- It's fun: Cruises are not just for grandparents. Cruise lines now offer entire family programs, including supervised children's
and teen activities, and childcare.
- It's flexible: You can go fancy or casual, or both. Your choice!
- It's safe: Security is excellent, and parents feel comfortable allowing their kids freedom to explore the ship.
- It's comfortable: Today's ships are engineered for comfort, and the ship's staff is at your disposal.
- It's stylish: meals, staterooms, activities and service are provided with flair.
Cruise Q&A • About Us • These answers and more!
Norwegian Cruise Line Pre-Cruise Information - "Get Your Bags Packed"