11 Nights / 15 Days • Escorted From Honolulu
- Cruise from St. Petersburg to Moscow, Russia Aboard the beautiful River Victoria
Date and Tour Manager:
June 20 – July 04, 2019 • Tour Manager: Janet Tanaka
DISCOVER THE PASSION AND GRANDEUR OF RUSSIAN HISTORY, ART & CULTURE.
The imperial cities, grand artistic treasures and spectacular architecture of Russia await your arrival. From the glittering metropolises of St. Petersburg and Moscow to the timeless towns along the Golden Ring, you’ll experience Russia in all its glory and splendor.
Explore the dichotomy of Moscow — rich with monuments to both 15th century tsars and 20th century communist leaders. Stand in awe of the massive Kremlin complex, onion-domed St. Basil’s Cathedral and the extravagant Moscow metro system. See some of Russia’s vast and beautiful countryside as well as its delightful small towns, where locals still engage in traditional crafts. Cruise along the Golden Ring to some of Russia’s most beautiful cities, including Uglich and Yaroslavl, which are known for their white-stone churches and gorgeous monasteries. Be amazed by Kizhi Island’s UNESCO-designated Transfiguration Church, a wooden structure built entirely without the use of nails. And uncover regal St. Petersburg, which boasts art-laden galleries and museums, fabled canals and elegant architecture from a wide variety of eras.
Uniworld elevates all-inclusive river cruising in Europe to an entirely new level. As we see it, our guests deserve the absolute best of everything and the difference is truly in the details.
- Impeccable service with one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios of any cruise line
- Intimate and beautifully designed ships carrying an average of just 130 guests
- All gratuities onboard & onshore
- All-scheduled airport transfers
- Elegant and well-appointed riverview staterooms & suites, with the finest linens, towels and savoir® beds for an incredible night’s sleep
- In-suite butler service
- Ship-wide internet & wi-fi access
- Onboard entertainment & signature lectures
- Delicious onboard dining and complimentary red and white house wine, beer and soft drinks will be included at dinner & complimentary soft drinks at lunch
- A wide choice of personalized excursions led by English-speaking local experts
- A number of excursions curated exclusively for Uniworld guests
- Well-equipped onboard fitness center
- Onboard exercise & wellness classes (with certified onboard wellness instructors in Europe)
- Bicycles & Nordic walking poles for onshore use
* View Flyer for Complete Details.
A NON-STOP TRAVEL
SAVE $300 Per Person
SAVE an Additional 5% off a Balcony Cabin or higher if you Pay for the Cruise in Full***
MUST RESERVE BY
SEPTEMBER 29, 2018
INCLUDES ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM HONOLULU, 11 NIGHT RIVER CRUISE, MEALS, SHORE EXCURSIONS AS INDICATED ON THE ITINERARY, TRANSFERS, TAXES & FEES
$100 SHIPBOARD CREDIT