2019 Imperial Hotels — Tokyo, Osaka & Kamikochi (Japan Alps)
NON-STOP TRAVEL IS PLEASED TO INTRODUCE, “PREMIUM ESCORTED TOURS” TO JAPAN!
Enjoy your choice of Japan Airlines’ “Premium Economy” or the affordable luxury of “Business Class” service. Begin your journey with a relaxing visit to JAL’s “Sakura Lounge” and the brand new “Sakura Lounge — Hale” for Business Class. A minimum of two nights of luxurious hotel accommodations in each city, memorable dinners along with travel in “First Class” cabins on all train rides. Limited to only 24 pampered travelers, our goal is to provide the ultimate in comfort and a truly unique experience!
- 9 Nights / 11 Days
- Escorted from Honolulu
- English-Speaking Licensed Local Tour Guide
TOUR DATE AND MANAGER:
May 10 – 20, 2019 • Tour Manager: Sharon Miyashiro
Tokyo, Kawagoe, Nagano (Kamikochi), Takayama, Nagoya, Osaka & Kyoto
4 & 4.5 STAR HOTELS:
Imperial Hotel Tokyo: In The Heart of Ginza (4 Nts)
Kamikochi Imperial Hotel: Japan Alps (2 Nts)
Imperial Hotel Osaka: Natural Beauty in the midst of a Metropolis (3 Nts).
Sumida River Cruise, Edo Tokyo Museum, Furin (wind chime) Making, The Railway Museum, Kawagoe Festival Float Museum, Zenkoji Temple, Strawberry Picking, Daio Wasabi Farm, Hiking and Walking in Kamikochi, Takayama Old Town, Kamisan-no-machi Shopping, Nagoya Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Yastsuhashi Sweets Making, Sanju Sangendo, Byodo-In Temple, Kuromon Market & Shinsaibashi and Dotonbori Shopping
Imahan, Tokyo (Sukiyaki Grand Dinner Set Menu — Top Quality Beef); Kamikochi Imperial Hotel (Japanese and Western Dinner Set Menus); Atsuta Horaiken, Nagoya (Hitsumabushi, Grilled Eel — Famous Preparation); Sodoh, Higashiyama, Kyoto (Gourmet Italian Lunch Set Menu); Nikko Kansai, Kansai Airport (Farewell Kaiseki Dinner).
JAL PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS:
- Deep sliding fixed back seats prevent forward seats from reclining towards you, creating a relaxing personal space, approximately 107 cm (42 in).
- Seat width: 48 cm (18.9 in).
- Featuring seat dividers that enhance privacy.
- State-of-the-art personal touch screens: 12.1 in / 10.6 in for front row seats.
- Equipped with AC power outlet, USB port & video input.
JAL BUSINESS CLASS:
- New fully flat seats with plenty of legroom to ensure a soothing rest.
- A liberating layout that provides aisle access from every seat.
- Seat width: 51–52 cm (20–20.5 in).
- Bed length/max width: approximately 198 cm (78 in) / 74 cm (29 in) with moveable armrests stowed.
- Movable dividers ensure privacy and enhance comfort.
- Dedicated storage space around the large personal screens (17 in) for easilystowing belongings.
- Equipped with AC power outlet, USB port & adjustable LED light.
* View Tour Flyer for Complete Details.
JAL PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS
JAL BUSINESS CLASS
Roundtrip Premium Economy or Business Class Airfare from Honolulu, 9 Nights Luxury Hotel Accommodations, 19 Meals (9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 4 Dinners), Tips for Local Guides and Bus Drivers, All Taxes and Fees.
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT
BOOK BY JANUARY 31, 2019*
BOOK BY FEBRUARY 28, 2019*